ALL about me!

My photo
I just moved to Salt Lake City, Utah. I will be going to University of Utah this fall to study to become an elementary school teacher! I am hoping to teach either 4th or 5th grade.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Finished my junior year of college? Check!

Woah... This year went by so so fast! It has been such a good one too :)

I absolutely love going to the U, it was exactly what I was looking for and way more fun for me than SUU.

I'm officially a senior! Even though I will still have another year after that....


I feel like I'm a different person and my life has changed so much! My mom recently got engaged to an awesome man, Aaron and I couldn't be happier for her. It is great to know that she will have someone to share her time with... but with her moving into his house in Bountiful.. I will finally be moving out again!!!! I love living at home and spending more time with her, but I just feel like 21 is wayyy too old to be living at home. So.. I put a deposit on an apartment a few days ago! It is perfect and as soon as Lauren Fessia gets here.. we will make it our casa! I cant wait for her to come to SLC she will absolutely love it.

I also joined Alpha Phi at the U and I'm soo glad I did! It has been quite the experience... to say the least. I have met some of the most amazing women ever! I really feel like it was exactly what I needed at this point in my life.

There have definitely been some ups and downs with drama but I feel like I'm finally able to rise above all of that and become exactly who I want to be :) I am SOO grateful for the people who have been there for me throughout this semester and have helped to make me a better person.I was definitely not at my best in January coming out of a long term relationship and trying to figure out what I want... but now I think I have a much better idea of what I want and who I want to be... and im working hard to get there..


In just two short years I can finally graduate!!! And be a teacher for lifeee!!
But for now.. I think i'll just have fun :))

2 comments: