ALL about me!

My photo
I just moved to Salt Lake City, Utah. I will be going to University of Utah this fall to study to become an elementary school teacher! I am hoping to teach either 4th or 5th grade.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

When things happen in your life that challenge what you know and open your eyes to new possibilities, embrace it!

Well the summer is coming to an end.. and with that my favorite season of the year Autumn begins! Before I know it December will be here and my 21st year will be over. As I look back over all the things that have happened since January I am so amazed at the changes in my life. I am not the same person I was last year and it's only for the better. 

I've heard people talk about college being a time for not only for learning about your future career, but also learning about who you are and who you want to be for the rest of your life..

And I thought I already had that allllll figured out.

But I guess I was wrong.

I feel like the life I was living before now was so empty...because it really wasn't what I wanted. And now I have another chance to change everything and have all of things I want and used to want. 

AND IM SOOO EXCITED ABOUT IT!

I want to do everything, try everything, and live life to the very fullest! There are so many things I know nothing about and I want to learn all that I can. 

A lot of times in my life, I've seen change as a bad thing, or something to be scared of... but now I think that change can be one of the best things to ever happen.... when you begin to question all of the things you thought you wanted... you become a stronger person, because you make decisions for life based on what you really want. No matter what the outcome is.. a little bit of challenge never hurts. In fact I thought i'd post a little corny quote about challenge that I really like :))

“When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny.” 
-Paulo Coelho

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! your blog is sweet i have a new art blog you should check out! yay!
    jadedesart.blogspot.com Hope things are well for you!

    ReplyDelete